Sign in to follow this  
Vortexics

Occt Cpu Not Stable Wtf?

Huh. Only thing I can think of is a bad OCCT install then. But again, the important thing is do the games you care about work! Game on man!

Seriously, I'm a bit concerned when a program like OCCT says 2+2=4.0001, this indicates an error somewhere... it could be cooling, power, timing, etc. You might never encounter a problem in 10 years with your current system, or you might end up with a corrupt Windows OS in 24 hours. Only time will tell.

well well well , here I come with this outstanding result, after being a pain in the butt trying to figure out weird configs for having the OCCT pass on my rig, I re-install occt try to clean the registry and still didn't work, so I just decided to install windows again but this time I was installing windows xp sp2, and since mucker told me it wasn't a OS problem, I just wanted to give a try, well after installing windows xp sp2 , I pass OCCT 30 minutes test so damn fine, no problem even torture test everything was fine , so conclusion all the settings you gave me (mucker) they were damn fine , so it really was a OS problem OCCT won't run in windows 2003 server, thanks for all your help guys , vista, mucker...

I will keep up to date my system oc improvements.

thank you so much dudes

hahah yeah I know I was driving you guys crazy trying to figure out what my issue was hahahah this was too funny when I saw the OCCT passing 5% and keep going I was like OMG It can't the damn OS hahahaah god, ey one more question can I get til 266x9? I might have to use 150 mem divider but how much memory volts should I use?

Finally Passed OCCT was having problems with OC'ing with 2x512 of memory

2.5GHz. with 1x512 no problem but 2x512 was a real pain I dreaded starting the OCCT test each time then tonite BAM!! It passed now onto a session of prime95.

OCCT is a classy lady! :D