Sign in to follow this  
babyelf

DFI NF4 Ultra-D & OCZ Value VX

yea don't worry.. cooling is very much done :P see the pic on top

stand fan blowing on mosfets area from the left as well at full blast.. i'm freezing too...

tref 1168 seems to drop the same error to once per pass.. i tried other timings and stuffs on the same tref.. but still can't get that same error every loop to go away.. hmm =/

yea don't worry.. cooling is very much done :P see the pic on top

stand fan blowing on mosfets area from the left as well at full blast.. i'm freezing too...

tref 1168 seems to drop the same error to once per pass.. i tried other timings and stuffs on the same tref.. but still can't get that same error every loop to go away.. hmm =/

Me bad, didnt see the pic. Same error at cas 2.0 instead of 1.5 ?

haven't tried 2.0 yet... was thinking might not be the CAS as it is only that same error once every loop

no other errors.. just that one i linked but this time instead of 20 odd per pass it's only 1

For the DFI NF4, I'd put 2x 120mm fans running slow in the door, one aimed at the dimms, one aimed at your video card. So 2 holes in door, 2 fingerguards, and 2 120mm quiet fans running prolly 7V. Aim the FAN's just right of center so the mosfets get some air too. and the NB hsf gets some as well.

For the DFI NF4, I'd put 2x 120mm fans running slow in the door, one aimed at the dimms, one aimed at your video card. So 2 holes in door, 2 fingerguards, and 2 120mm quiet fans running prolly 7V. Aim the FAN's just right of center so the mosfets get some air too. and the NB hsf gets some as well.

i think u should look at my cooling.. i don't think it's heat related at all.. it was a cold night and i have a stand fan blowing directly on the mosfets and one fan card blowing directly on dimms and a xp120 with 61cfm 120mm fan

so i'm thinking it might be timings related... hmmm

Tried swapping dimms (same slots, 2&4)?

i came from orange slot before this.. orange slot gives me errors even at stock.. that's when i swap over to yellow and got rid of them.. will try to swap the sticks on the yellow slots...

my sticks were getting errors at 250 until i went to the 414-2 bios for some reason.

cheers buddy.. will give other bioses a go..

thanks for all ur help guys.. if anyone know how i might be able to get rid of that error please let me know.. or any suggestion of what to do it'll be great..

so far i've tried different tref and timings.. CAS2, orange slot is giving problems at stock.. reseating the rams... and relaxing some other timings

the only trefs that have really worked for me is the 0648 and 2560 but i seen a post where 4708 was working for peaople but just not for me.

the only trefs that have really worked for me is the 0648 and 2560 but i seen a post where 4708 was working for peaople but just not for me.

ahh cheers... i'll give 0648 a try as well.. tried 2560 but it didn't work as well :(

memtest test 5 gave me about 18 errors after 300+ passes.. might burn in more