2nd 1GB stick = BSOD aaarrgh!

just done my first build so excuse the extreme NOOBie questions!

first what BIOS do I need to download for the ultra-D? I am away from my board at the mo and dont know the product number so if there are a few i would rather download the lot now and check which one to use when I get back.

curently using 1/05 and cant change the voltage on my RAM.

2. my RAM

system works fine with one RAM stick in slot 2 (the first orange one) but when I put the second in slot 4 (matching orange for dual) it will start up but crash when barely above idle with a BSOD - "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". happens the same when I swap them: works with the other one but not the second.

I have everything at stock speeds, and the RAM is automatically loading at its recommended 2-3-2-5. FSB is 200

ran memtest last night and in 11 hours and fifteen passes it came up with 19 errors all during test 8. does this mean faulty goods?

I know (now) these ram aren't great overclockers but has anyone had anygood results with 2GB?

There is a user here named Scrufdog that uses the same Patriot memory. Do a search on him or PM him to give you an idea of settings...I am sure he'd be glad to help out...

m :)