[moved to BIOS Factory section] NF4 5/10 Beta BIOS

Guest Dale
i get a "bad command" when i try to flash on the 510-2 using a dos-start up floppy.

all i did was download the file and extract it to the floppy, already formatted for start-up, then i booted to it and when i get the A:/_ i enter "flash" and get a bad command.

wth am i doing wrong as i know its me being a moron with this stuff.

It should be awdflash.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i get a "bad command" when i try to flash on the 510-2 using a dos-start up floppy.

all i did was download the file and extract it to the floppy, already formatted for start-up, then i booted to it and when i get the A:/_ i enter "flash" and get a bad command.

uhh dude, if you downoaded the bootable floppy in post #3, nf4 bios sticky, the "flash" command is set to nf4ld310.bin. you will either have to edit flash.bat and replace nf4ld310.bin with n4d510-2.bin or type the awdflash statement out by hand.

if you made your own bootable floppy and stuck awdflash.exe and nf4d510-2.bin on there, then you will have to type out the awdflash statement by hand in this scenario as well.

awdflash n4d510-2.bin /py /sn /cd /cp /cc /LD /R /f

I have seen 4 people in this thread who have complained about PS/2 mice disabling. Well I'm one worse, my PS/2 keyboard dies at boot up once it is past POST. Bios 510-3 here. Stable o/c @ 2750mhz (OCCT passed, prime95 stable 10hrs, 22 passes entire memtest86+). I have to go through a few reboots, complete power downs before I get the use of my keyboard back. It's weird but it seems there may be some sort of PS/2 port issue with this BIOS. I might just switch to a USB keyboard though, save all the hassle :P

You got PM

m :)

Anyone with Ocz Rev2 and bios 510-3 ? What TREF appears to be the best for this kind of memorys?

I like to use 3120 and 4708.. But of course you dont have a sig made with your specs so for all I know you have a nf3 and a sempron cpu.... that could make a difference..

@reaper42004.. got us all excited .. boo !!.. ;)