What case for LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR

What is a good case choice for a LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR. I will be buying the power supply seperatly I'm just looking for a good compatible case.

Really, any ATX case should fit.

Now, you have to ask yourself if you want lots of glitz, strength, lights, or etc.

Me, I put my case under the desk, dont care how it looks, and has to be sturdy and easy/safe to work on.

I have had good luck with Antec and Chieftek cases.

If size is not an issue, the Coolermaster Stacker is great. It makes working in the case much more pleasant with all the room it has in there. If you want something not quite so tall, the Lian Li V1000 and up look very nice and are also well venitlated like the STacker.

If size is not an issue, the Coolermaster Stacker is great. It makes working in the case much more pleasant with all the room it has in there. If you want something not quite so tall, the Lian Li V1000 and up look very nice and are also well venitlated like the STacker.

Ditto, the CM Stacker is really a good case!

Guest DrAgO

I use the armor case by thermaltake, its really big has plenty of fans, and just sexy in my opinion ;P

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about other Lian-li models, and I like mine a lot, but the audio cable to the front panel doesn't quite reach all the way back to the Karajan riser. A minor hassle.

I like the Lian Li V series cases (V1000, V1200, V2000, in black or silver). All aluminium construction, super quiet 120mm fans, marvelous cooling, room for at least 6 hdds in the smallest (V1000).

The only downside to the V1000 is that if you want to fit an OCZ Powerstream psu, you will need to make brackets so that the psu fits.

You can see my case and its psu brackets here.

Other than that minor detail, the V1000 is one of the nicest cases I've worked on.

You can link to the Lian Li web-page for the V1000 here. There is a little picture in the bottom right of the page that shows how it has 3 separate zones to keep it cool. As you can see, Zone 3 (the psu compartment) is quite small; reportedly, the V1200 and V2000 will fit the OCZ without needing mods (but hey, modding is fun :D )

ricey