Blank Blue Screen While Playing Games?

i was playing anarchy online yesterday and today. and around after a hr a blank blue screen comes on and i have too restart it by pushing the power button. what causes this? by the way it did this befor with other games too

Could be a number of things- memory test with memtest CPU test with prime or video problems which can be hard to pin down except by reducing the clock.

My computer will simply overheat with too much gaming with everything maxed out there is a lot of heat and I need to turn my fans up after a wile.

i tested with prime and memtest and it passed for prime it did 12hrs+ and for memtest 7hrs if it passed that aint causeing it right?
Good deal no it should not be the memory or the CPU unless you have some kind of heat problem which is usually pretty obvious. I would look at the video card and drivers PSU. It is nice to know where the problem isn't.

I have identical issue. Currently waiting for a new PSU to arrive to rule out that bit (I have 550W Antec Truepower, but it's 20pin. Was gonna replace it soon anyway, so got a TruePower 2.0 (which is 24pin) coming this way tomorrow...)

I'll let you know if it cures my random (once a night) bluescreens.

Yup.

By switching from 550W TruePower (20pin, old style) to 550W TruePower 2.0 (with proper 24pin connector etc) fixed my bluescreens as far as I can say currently. Yesterday with old PSU I bluescreened three times in about 6 hours, and had few '132 error' crashes of World of Warcraft.

Tonite, after installing the new PSU I played for over 4 hours with zero bluescreens and zero crashes.

Good PSU = win.