New Ultra-D build - detailed documentation available?

I just finished receiving all the parts for my new system. This is my second complete build but I've been tinkering with PC's ever since the Dos 3.3 days.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows of a more detailed/complete installation manual then the user Manual.

Right now I have the CPU + heatsink, the video card, 1 memory module in slot#2 and all 4 power connectors connected. It's not in my case yet. Does anyone know how to turn it on w/o it being in the case?

Ok I found the power button. I wasn't sure between the power and the reset button. This a really cool feature! Turns out the info is in the manual.

Anyways, its posts just fine. I can't wait to see what kind of performance I'm gonna get out of this board. Stupid question, where do I see the Bios version? I'm used to seeing it a boot-up on my other system.

go into bios settings and disable the logoscreen....when you boot up, you will see the bios version in the bottom left side of you screen....it appears as a date (ie. 310bios ---> 03/10/2005

Thanks. It turns out I have the 01/25 bios. I just got this board. You would think they come with a newer Bios. Venice boots fine with though.

Now, if I could only find memtest. I think I remember reading that it's available in the Bios somewhere. But this Bios is a handfull. If I can't find it, I'll just plug-in the floppy drive.

I believe memtest is only available in 3/10 or later.

Thanks for the info,

I don't think I want to be loading a new Bios from floppy. I'll just use the floppy drive for memtest in the meantime.