Socket 462 Discussion Thread

well got the board yesterday and found out what the guy who was selling it ment buy reverting to stock the cpu was superlocked @ 11.5 multi.

well his misfortune is my for tune gomma put a unlocked 2600(downwards only)and see how it goes

gonna try for my toaster sig

also got a mobile 2800 to throw in

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she'll not play with my 2800mobile but seems to get along good with my 2600 barton, doing a long clear now. then see if she will go past post, she don't want boot of anything but the floppy. this also happened on my asus board with th is chip.

ahh well fingers crossed

• 6 months later...

Did anyone ever notice that SNOWPRO's short version says he waxes the Conroe DuoCores including the extreme editions?

I mean as in 23800 Mhz...

that is quite a statement... hehehehe

methinks tis' a slight typo or a very bad decimal point sliding

im looking to OC my nf2 rig

LP-B bought new 1½ years ago, XP-M 2500+

my cooling is TT armor full tower case with 2 *120 on intake, 1x 120 mm on exhaust and a SLK900A HS with a silverstonetek FM82 (92mm fan in a 80mm fan casing)

http://silverstonetek.com/products/p_conte...o=fm82&area=usa

i've mount my HSF with some OCZ silver 5+ thermal grease, and right now @ 200*10 1.45V im idling @ 34C with a room temp of 22C.

i have a tornado 80mm fan and i dont have better temp with it since its 80cfm and my silverstone is 72cfm @ full speed.

should i change my fan. lapped my HSF, clean it with some CLR since some corrosion spot have appears near the fan ...

i dont realy wanna go to high with the volt until i have better temps with my mobile