Socket 754 Discussion Thread

as good as this database is. myself i find it hard to find cpu's like mine. i tried the search button but then i get posts from everywhere. and looking though page after page to find cpu's like mine takes a while. maybe i am doing it wrong i don't know.

i like how in the 3.0ghz club post how if you click on the persons name and cpu type you go and see all there info and settings. something like that for a database would work better for noobs. :)

EDIT: opps should of been in the 939 section

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3dMark03 and 06 need to be included. Right now your entry is soft-deleted meaning it can be restored until Admin actually deletes it. If you can get those two run right away your entry can be undeleted.

thx bowtie, i think i just got a really lucky cpu. with my luck who woulda thought.currently priming at 355x8 1.475+123% running for an hour and a half right now.Dropped the ram down to a 120 divider. When i find the max of this lil sempy should i update my original OCDB entry or make a new entry?

Thanks every1!

i found out today my 1 stick of crucial was hindering my system stability and forces me to use such a low divider.so i took it out,set divider to 166 and bamn ram is primming at 287mhz. i know crucial is not recommended but this stick does a great job with my clawhammer 3200+ @250 1:1. its been gettin hot at 3.2v (bout 3-4x hotter than the other two sticks)so thats where i think the problem is.

• 2 months later...

I am almost ready to post to the 754 OCDB and or the 3.0 Ghz club. Could someone instruct me how and where. I've filled out the 754 template and ran all the test. I've tried to find instructions on the site and am unable to locate the process. I have all the info in Word doc, built website with links and just can't find where to go and what tab to click to start inputting the data. Thanks for any help.

I am almost ready to post to the 754 OCDB and or the 3.0 Ghz club. Could someone instruct me how and where. I've filled out the 754 template and ran all the test. I've tried to find instructions on the site and am unable to locate the process. I have all the info in Word doc, built website with links and just can't find where to go and what tab to click to start inputting the data. Thanks for any help.

it is stated quite clearly in the rules of this section exactly how to make an entry that won't get deleted.

you should try reading the rules of this section

it is stated quite clearly in the rules of this section exactly how to make an entry that won't get deleted.

you should try reading the rules of this section

It may be quite clear to you and other forum members but maybe I'm a little dense. Your assumption that I have not read the rules are incorrect. I was just asking for clarification on where I needed to go to post my info. I did not see a "Post OCDB" button and or link and am still at a loss on the proper procedure.

But thanks for your informative feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LithoTech

Just wondering (thought I already posted this question, post may have been eaten?), now that the Street is DIY and encompassing the multitude of manufacturers etc, is it OK to post into the O/C database's with systems other than DFI?

Or are the OCDB's still DFI exclusive?

The reason I ask, is I have a couple Sempy's that are clocking very nicely, and I'd like to run them through the routine.