Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Socket 754 Discussion Thread

damn this sucks

i got myself one of those new epox 8npa boards

for my old 3200 claw to make a comp for my sis

even tho im only able to run up the voltage to 1.6 (i gotta look to see if there is a vmod.. lol)

the cpu maxes out at like 2.3 is that normal?

but everything else.. i dont wanna crap on dfi , but that board is nice

running at 2gb ddr500 stable 250x8

guys....stressprime/occt or whatever is NOT acceptable

you need to read and follow the rules...Prime95 + 3dmark2001/03/05 is what the rules state...

well i see 6 post that dont show prime even finnished

if these are in teh OC DB thread, please point them out to me as I will remove them immediately

I think ole ms got some rotterdam smoke in his eye's... lol. If he is counting my two post's #20 & #21 he just needs to look at the Task Manager showing them running past 12 hrs and 9 hrs. Took the shot's and left p95 running.

:) Poor guy still fighting the prime battle eh? :)

well...you are supposed to STOP running prime95 but I accepted the task manager ones for yours...but won't in the future

its odd...I put up the rules, and then show my own entry and say "DO IT LIKE THIS" and yet people still can't get it right...it makes me wonder what they teach in schools these days that makes it so hard to follow directions (directions with pictures showing you exactly how to do it at that!!!!)

If addressing my comments, you approved the first db entry at the time with no comment regarding the p95 shot. Technically the "Prime95 minimum 8 hours" rerquirement is met/exceeded. I have duly noted your requirement for stopping prime in any future db entries.

I think ole ms got some rotterdam smoke in his eye's... lol. If he is counting my two post's #20 & #21 he just needs to look at the Task Manager showing them running past 12 hrs and 9 hrs. Took the shot's and left p95 running.

:) Poor guy still fighting the prime battle eh? :)

LoL no smoke well hmmmm maybe its rather smokie here come to think about it ;) But its not prime im fighting at my end thank you. its the fact that my video card wont run any of 3dmark 05 tests lol poor Video card but its trys hard. so there for i cant meet the requirements of the OC data base but thanks to cliff hes gonna change that and when the card he sent me gets here .I at that time will take the tie for first place in this said data base :nod:@338x8 you figure it out ;)And if its to hard for you to figure it out. Just take a look at the link in my Sig Called heres some crappy ram for you :P It all has to do with the inconsistency of bending the rules this time for some :rolleyes:Its alot of work to do to get in the data base. And at some point you have to stop the fight and take your loss.

what is the deal with DFI not releasing any bios updates other than the July update to support Sempron E6's for the Rev. A? when i first did the updates after that there was no mention of them only being for Rev. B and now there is in nice red lettering. is DFI telling me that before i even purchased the mobo they just didn't care about me and my Temperature issues? even the Rev. B hasn't had this issue resolved. i really like DFI but this is getting me quite angry.

i understand the want to focus on the high profile mobo's but this to me is just poor customer service. i can't afford to get a new setup to go with one of the s939 mobo's jus to cure my temp issue and recieve proper support.

i seriously doubt my temps are 128C or -172C.

wtfcopy5nz.jpg

what is the deal with DFI not releasing any bios updates other than the July update to support Sempron E6's for the Rev. A? when i first did the updates after that there was no mention of them only being for Rev. B and now there is in nice red lettering. is DFI telling me that before i even purchased the mobo they just didn't care about me and my Temperature issues? even the Rev. B hasn't had this issue resolved. i really like DFI but this is getting me quite angry.

i understand the want to focus on the high profile mobo's but this to me is just poor customer service. i can't afford to get a new setup to go with one of the s939 mobo's jus to cure my temp issue and recieve proper support.

i seriously doubt my temps are 128C or -172C.

wtfcopy5nz.jpg

i would definitely write up a well-spoken email about the situation and email it to [email protected] and also cc it to me (my email address is in the image in my sig).

I would also cc it to frankwong at dfiweb dot com and also to rgone and then we can pursue the issue with you also.

I've spent time trying to get them to correct the temp readings and never could get it done so maybe a paying customer will be able to help us get them to correct the problem

Will do so tomorrow morning. Just came in after a 16 hour duty so i'm crashing. Just wanted to check up on this real quick.

Just uploaded my results for AMD Mobile 4000+.

I apologize for the small attached screen files. I had to shrink it to upload. If you can tell me an alternate method of doing it, I try again. Thanks.