OCZ VX and San Diego 4000+? Which Bios?

Still not prime stable @ 240x12, guess I still need more voltage. As I keep upping the voltage my Prime failure seems to take longer. My failure time has gone from within a few minutes up to 1 hour now. I'm running small units only, as it only fails on small FFT units; the large ones run fine. I hate to drop the multi down, seems a waste as this VX will only do 250-260. If I had some high clocking tccd it might be a better alternative. Current voltage is at 1.3x126%, just won't pass prime. OCCT passes just fine. Guess I'll just keep plugging away.

LazyBum, I'm having the same problems running stock speed and trying to get the VX stable. I've entered some settings that are helping with running prime past an hour and now I'm upping the voltage, currently 3.4v.

I'm using bios 3/10 and it looks like this tREF setting maybe on of the most important for the VX. Does anybody know where to find the CPC enable/disable option? It's not in the DRAM settings.

Thanks

I'm using bios 3/10 and it looks like this tREF setting maybe on of the most important for the VX. Does anybody know where to find the CPC enable/disable option? It's not in the DRAM settings.

Thanks

Not sure if I remember seeing that option in the 310 bios, I know it's not there in the 316 either. I only remember it being there for the 414-x bioses.