feel the burn...

;)

here's Angry testing out something new...and it didnt test out so well lol...

NF4-DAGF DFI 939

3500+ Clawhammer

burn1.jpg

burn2.jpg

burn3.jpg

always be careful when fooling around trying to do some strange mods ;)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the spark from the exploding mosfet (and literally an explosion, not just a pop/snap) caught fire for a second...the board was at waist height and the sparks from it nearly hit me in the face standing up lol

momma was staring right at it too when it happened and nearly jumped out of her skin.

This must be the infamous "Let's take a #2 pencil and scribble on everything that looks vaguely metallic" mod that unlocks the full mysterious potential of your Clawhammer (while chopping 2 of it's legs off).

OMG. Thats some serious burn. I take it you had to snap that Clawhammer out of the socket after it got fused in there?

Yeah i'm interested to find out what this mysterious mod you was trying is too. What ever it is, i bet you won't be trying it again anytime soon. :D

I believe the mod he tried involved a loop from the CPU --> RAM --> video --> left ear --> right ear and back to the CPU again. He LUV POWA and thought this might give him more. ;)

the spark from the exploding mosfet (and literally an explosion, not just a pop/snap) caught fire for a second...the board was at waist height and the sparks from it nearly hit me in the face standing up lol

momma was staring right at it too when it happened and nearly jumped out of her skin.

Better add some protective Eye wear to the shopping list :shake: :nod: :rolleyes: :dog: