OCZ Trivia Question #1! [spdiscus = correct answer!]

for a free OCZ T-shirt:

anniversary-ocz_1.jpg

anniversary-ocz_1b.jpg

andyOCZ- What, me worry? says:

what memory chips were on the highly acclaimed OCZ PC3200 Platinum Limited Edition memory?

first person to correctly answer this wins the above T-shirt from OCZ!

take a moment to thank OCZ for being excellent partners and having their support team visit our forums daily to answer OCZ/DFI related questions!

Winbond BH-6, right?

cha-CHING!

we have a winner!

email me with your name, address, telephone, and I'll ship ya out a T-shirt first thing tomorrow!

everyone take a moment to thank OCZ for all of their great products and hard working support!

tooo easy :)

lol yes, but i ask the OCZ guys to give me trivia questions to give you guys...so if they are easy...well...

ill be going around the different forum sections over the next week randomly out of the blue asking OCZ trivia questions to give away the rest of these shirts ;)

:tooth: :tooth:

hehe... all these giveaways :cool:

a whole month of giveaways!

2x512MB OCZ Gold BH-5

2 DFI NF4 Ultra-D UT motherboards

K8M800-MLVF A64 motherboard

OCZ shirts

10x PC Transpo (carry strap thingies)

DFI Lanparty....lanyards? (those things that go around your neck that you attach id's or USB pens etc) got about 25+ of those

a few DFI wristbands (like you wore when you played high school basketball)

couple Coolermaster Aerogate 1 fan controllers

couple FrontX modules

Danger Den complete watercooling kit

whatever other 'junk' i can find laying around that momma is yelling at me to either use or get rid of heh

gonna be a great month! Jacky, my bossman, is extremely pleased at how DFI-Street has turned out, as am I (tho it now costs me 10x as much for the webhosting since the traffic here killed all the other sites on the shared server and now has to be hosted on dedicated server lol).

this is our appreciation to all of you DFI customers that have taken the plunge to find out what great motherboards we make!

it is also Danger Den and OCZ's appreciation for purchasing their hardware (so remember to keep thanking them!)