What's your favourite food?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my fav is Italian food...growing up in Brooklyn N.Y. some of the best Italian deli's with all kinds of homemade treats. Now i am living in Florida, and my fav here is a good Ahi Tuna steak on the grill. :)

Guest Kronos

I'm torn....I'm half German and Hlaf Italian and both sides of the family makes some GREAT food.

In the end, I would say...Italian.

Guest Shibby

I think just about every type of cuisine can be amazing if it's prepared well. I've never had a 'type' of food that I don't like.

My all time favorite food is steak. I could eat it every day. A nice tenderloin, ribeye, T-bone, New York strip, whatever, it's all good. Nice and thick ( >1.5") and rare to medium rare. It doesn't even need any help, a good steak tastes just amazing by itself. But peppercorns, a rub, marinade, etc, etc is all good too. Top it off with some grilled veggies (peppers, mushrooms, onions, etc) and some potato dish, crack open a beer, and I'm in heaven!

I'm all about Mexican food...still battling to find good, authentic places in Toronto. Indian food is amazing, as is any type of asian cuisine. Was down in New Orleans for Mardi Gras a few years back....love the Cajun cuisine! I like spicy food of any genre. Seems like I've done too much Italian, it's starting to get boring for me (still yummy though). And say what you will, I'll never turn down a Big Mac and a large fries!

Comfort food is definitely Ukrainian (my mom is Ukrainian). Perogies remind me of home...

Guest Joalaielna

Easycheese, Ritz crackers and Pepperoni. Oh so good. Makes an awesome movie night snack.

Smoked Baby Back Ribs 'n Jack Daniles Sauce MMmmmmm mouthwatering........

Knives! i like the Global range made in Japan....................

A thousand years ago, Japanese swordsmiths developed the high art of making strong, sharp blades for the samurai, the feared warrior caste. Made in Niigata, Japan, by Yoshikin, Global knives follow this tradition by producing high-quality knives that lend distinction to chefs, just as fine swords gave distinction to the samurai........Plug ;)