LoNeXoR's Case Mod.

I saw a guy that made the window the reservoir for his W/C system. Looked really good too. Ill look for the link.

dont , i have a 12 " pvc res im mounting on the back of the case.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok im still cutting the window'd side panel ,

got my top window yesterday and my radiator today and man does this thing look nice , didnt take a very good pic of it but its damn nice with the chrome DD barbs :cool: .

BTW these are jus leak testing / hose running setup pics the rad isnt jus gonna be hanging there .

Smoked Window Cut to BIP2

100_3349Medium.jpg

Top Window Cut

100_3339Medium.jpg

Overall

100_3342Medium.jpg

100_3336Medium.jpg

looking really nice, the smoked window is hottt !

yes voyeurmods.com did a killer job on it for no extra charge other than the smoked acrylic. i have jus ordered that [WOG]Army applique from shatteredweb.com and should have a 7 1/2" and 3 1/2" red external appliques coming soon

are the 2 front fans 80mm or 120mm i cant really tell?

I was thinking about getting this case since its cheap to try modding since ive never done it before. What do you think the best airflow setup would be. The 2 intakes in the lower front and a single blowhole on top or rear?

Just curious.

are the 2 front fans 80mm or 120mm i cant really tell?

I was thinking about getting this case since its cheap to try modding since ive never done it before. What do you think the best airflow setup would be. The 2 intakes in the lower front and a single blowhole on top or rear?

Just curious.

every fan in the case are 120mm, the case is narrow and fairly short to tell ya truth i wouldnt know what the "best " setup would be im jus making room for some monster fans ;)

pure nasty! love'n it, and damn all 12cm fans!!!! WooT definately hot, only thing that worries me is the frameless top!? i'm sure it's solid tho.

btw how's the finish on that fusion?

no sand/skuff?

just curious (i'm a autobody tech)

i googled it a lil bit , was told not to prime cause it will cause flaking , myself i used some alcohol to prep the panel then painted to make it look like it was dyed black , but something happened to hit so there is a slit blemish on one side but it doesnt bother me . after the first spray i sprayed again to cover the blemish the best i could and it came out nice and glossy it adheres very well to the plastics . as for the top this thing is made of of some thick steel and eats my fiber reinforced dremel blades ittll be fine i have my rad and fans bolted to the window now setting on top of the panel and the hole is not big enough yet for me to put my moulding and window in at the same time and it seems fine and looks trick but i will need to fin some longer screws to my fans as it will have to go through my fan grill , window then to fan . anyways thanks for the support. O yea and i tried my front intake holes and put my rubber u trim around it aswell as the rear fan .

100_3356Medium.jpg

100_3358Medium.jpg

100_3363Medium.jpg