LoNeXoR's Case Mod.

You guys are so creepy when you talk that clan stuff. Sheesh! :cool:

Heh. ExRoadies claim to fame in DC is Bocage, the only damn map he ever played...all the time! He was a clan of one. BGN or something like that ;) He got pretty dirty with the BMP though. Just never could get him to change to another map. LOL

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[bGN] A clan of one! I can wipe the Bocage map with a little ole BMP. Mostly those NAZI German l33t players.

[bGN] Boys, Guns and Noise. Notice there isn't any fancy l33t spellings like boyz involved. Just plain old American english.

This thread hijack is complete. Back to your regularly scheduled mod.

[bGN] A clan of one! I can wipe the Bocage map with a little ole BMP. Mostly those NAZI German l33t players.

[bGN] Boys, Guns and Noise. Notice there isn't any fancy l33t spellings like boyz involved. Just plain old American english.

This thread hijack is complete. Back to your regularly scheduled mod.

F1F1

/me goes back to something else...

The SCUD was for the weenies that couldn't drive or shoot anything else. WMD my arse!

I'll bust out a SS from the old SCUD days, as soon as I can get ahold of a certain person. Anyways, back to the topic, rig is looking nice. Keep us posted on it's progress.

OK guys im drawing blanks out of my head help me with my side panel .. i want a window but one with a design in it and not jus a panel full of plexi .. ill host a pic shortly