DFI Recommended Power Supplies (UPDATED October 20th, 2006!)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the money there aren't any better power supplies out there than the following;

FSP FX600W

FSP FX700W

OCZ GameXSteam 600W

OCZ GameXStream 700W

I agree, those are EXCELLENT PSU's! :)
Oww,,,,twist my arm.

O.K. I'll buy one. :)

Excellent Decision! :D
Well, I ordered a OCZ GameXtream 700watt today.

And it arrived yesterday.

It took four working days to be delivered from the States, down here to Queensland Australia; I ordered last Friday night, and it arrived the following Thursday morning,,,thats amazing.

I'll let you guys know how it turns out. Cheers

Gamefedexsmal.jpg

Both are quiet & cool running.

My favorite PSU is the PowerStream 520W, I have used dozens & they have never failed me!

The GXS 700W has become the "hands down" favorite for highend SLI/Crossfire. :)

Interesting, thanks. :D

How does the PC Power & Cooling hold out in this?

great, but they are a lot more expensive, and are more orientent to just be sure its the best it can be, meaning it can be louder... :

i think they still are the crown jewels.

The PC P&C 510 ASL can probably handle it, but it would be noisy & hot,

the PC P&C 850W is recommended as is the 1KW Server Version, not a graphics version.

PC P&C TurboCool's tend to be louder than OCZ PSU's, however these PC P&C's are the best PSU's made.

I read the first post but the problem I am having is the following. I have a window with a modded case and I would like a powersupply with a titanium look and with blue UV meshed cables something like the Ultra X2 550W PSU - Titanium. My question is, is this PSU gonna work on a DFI CFX 3200 or do you recommend another brand like OCZ ?

I had an Aerocool Turbinepower 550W but after a complete hardware crash my supplier agreed to switch it for another.

I hope somebody can help.

EDIT I found this CPU http://www.frozencpu.com/psu-180.html is this one qualified for working with the DFI CFX3200 DR or do you recommend another ?

the problem I am having is the following. I have a window with a modded case and I would like a powersupply with a titanium look and with blue UV meshed cables something like the Ultra X2 550W PSU - Titanium.

Your choice is bling or not.

What good is a pretty rig that won't work?