DFI Recommended Power Supplies (UPDATED October 20th, 2006!)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolek74 probably has the same problem I have, which is that they seem to be unavailable in certain countrys. In Sweden they seem to be unavailable since some time, and the SLI versions (with blue LED light) are nowhere to be found at all. I intend to mail alot of online stores to see if anyone have the option to buy them in as a special order.

Sweden doesn't have any Enermax PSUs either, atleast no NoiseTaker ones. :(

lolek74 probably has the same problem I have, which is that they seem to be unavailable in certain countrys. In Sweden they seem to be unavailable since some time, and the SLI versions (with blue LED light) are nowhere to be found at all. I intend to mail alot of online stores to see if anyone have the option to buy them in as a special order.

Sweden doesn't have any Enermax PSUs either, atleast no NoiseTaker ones. :(

Nah it is not this bad. These PSUs were around but demand was really high and most of the suppliers went short. I could get 600W version but $320 was a bit too much for me. So I went for En 600W Noise taker ($189) and I can tell all it is great PSU.

EDIT: http://www.techbuy.com.au/ they ship overseas and taxes being removed http://www.techbuy.com.au/default.asp#news2

"specifications are subject to change without notice"

Read everything in the documentation if you are going to read it at all.

Check the forum for results. Many forum members are finding increased stability when using a proper PSU with the EPS spec and the 8pin CPU power connector.

the yellow leaflet in the box said I could use the 4pin instead of 8pin if its single sli??

im lost :shake:

I read everything there really wasnt much to read

everybody has told me it would be ok with this PSU but now im guessing I will go the upgrade as I will be o/c'n it heaps :D

I'm glad you visit the forum since this is the single best source of information you will find.

Everything we post is tested and verified by forum members.

We cut through the BS and get to the facts pretty quickly around here.

Enjoy your rig!