Sign in to follow this  
davidhammock200

DFI Recommended Power Supplies (UPDATED October 20th, 2006!)

ok everyone, I updated the first post since it had not been updated since January of 2006.

Please give it a read!

Thanks a lot. It's very much appreciated, since it became a bit awkward to refer to this thread knowing it was outdated.

Unfortunately purchasing a OCZ GameXstream 600 PSU did nothing to alleviate the cold boot issue on a LanpartyUltra-D

I looked at you thread about a customers computer. Many questions unanswered, so it's a bit early to blame any device, may it the PS or something else.

Sometimes I've seen reports on cold boot issues and all what has been a problem is to start the computer from keyboard. I don't say that this correspond to your case.

Unfortunately purchasing a OCZ GameXstream 600 PSU did nothing to alleviate the cold boot issue on a LanpartyUltra-D

While it is entirely possible that the PSU is defective, I can assure you that OCZ has taken every possible measure to eliminate the "cold boot" issue in the design of these units.

I have tried every way to get a GameXtream to exhibit "cold boot" but have had no success.

At this point I would lean more toward sending a PM to AndyOCZ on the issue.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/member.php?u=323

Roadie, did you post your results with the PC&P 1KW Server/Graphic issues in this thread yet? I was pretty interested in your results, good work figuring that out..

HG....a picky point, but you might want to note that the Fortron units are also called "Epsilon". I think NewEgg is one of the few places that calls them "All-in-One". Sounds obvious, but it might avoid some people asking why they can't find the Fortron All-in-One units on other sites or "are these the same thing?". ;)

Sign in to follow this