Should I RMA? DF3 250GB

I have posted earlier regarding my problems booting into Windows with both sticks of RAM, and my floppy problems. Last night I tried some experiments with the RAM timings and voltages, shifting slots, etc. No luck with two sticks. Once, with sticks in slots 2 & 3 and 2.8V, it got into Windows, but soon after I reached the desktop, it crashed out with a blue screen. I managed to see something about a data dump before it disappeared. Another thing that happened is when I had only 1 stick in slot 2, it wouldn't even post. Other than that, I got into windows and it was working well with either stick in slot 1. I haven't really stressed it though, haven't even played a game yet.

Should I RMA, or wait to try the OCZ PC3200 Plat Rev 2 I have on order?

Would be nice if you gave more info on what you have tried. Ram timings, volts, and FSB settings. Would bet it is one of these that is holding you back. Just need to find the right combination.

Have you tried memtest. I know you said (in another post) you used this memory in another board but every board is different. Having had to RMA my first 250GB because of a mistake I made, I killed it. I would advise not to give up on the board you have yet. Also check the forum for any post relating to Windows not loading.