Favorate Game

if you want to see some videos go to www.battlefield2.com. im impressed. i did notice some slow down in the videos but that could be a full server or something they have fixed by now. thats the game im waiting for right now. i just hope it doesnt get hacked like desert combat i see alot of cheating going on and it really disappoints me. its a game why even cheat? some are sore losers is all.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see:

Commodore 64/128:

Transformers

Apple 2e:

Might and Magic I and II

x486:

X-Com: UFO Defense

Cyber Empires

Some other driving game... deathcar 3000 or something where you drive around on tracks with mines, machine guns, missles, and blow other cars up, and upgrade your car.

P2:

Quake2 CTF (voodoo 2 with external jumper cable baby - whopping 16 megs of video ram between both cards at 8 meg each *or was it 12 meg on the voodoo and 4 on the other...*)

Current:

Aliens Vs Predator 2... going to switch to something else now.

Nintendo:

Zelda (1 was good, 2 sucked)

Trojan

Super Mario Bros 2

Crystalis

Dragon Warrior

Contra (Up up down down left right left right b a b a select start)

Duck hunt

Gyromite (If you remember robby the robot, he was worthless)

Metroid

Final Fantasy

Super Nintendo:

Zelda, a link to the past

Any final fantasy they put out for this

PS2:

Gran Tourismo 3, 4

Grand Theft Auto 3

XBox

Halo, Halo2

yeah... someones been playing too many games for too long...

right now momma and I are playing

Day of Defeat 1.0 (cuz we get crashing on old 3.1b which was really the best version ever but we'll live, and Sturmbot works perfect so we can play on the LAN together)

Desert Combat Final (booyah!!! die American tank platoon!!!!)

Unreal Tournament / UT2004 (we love the classic UT, especially in Excessive mode...we just now checking out UT2004 since we have the two fastest gaming PC's in the entire state of Idaho)

Right now I am playing:

Tribes Vengence really fun game and you can play it on a low end machine if anyone here has one. It would be nice if I can get my girl in on it with my old computer.

Pariah- looks nice but not much fun to pay it acts like a second rate console port :(

I am going to try to see if I can get the Far Cry AMD 64 levels to work on windows 32 too untill I get Battlefield 2.

I'm a mod whore when it comes to the Battlefield 1942 series

Desert Combat .7

Desert Combat Final

Desert Combat Extended (Currently DHoD on the testing team)

After those my list goes

HL2-awaiting the Insurgency Mod for that ;)

Farcry

Star Wars Battlefront (not that much though, crappy AI and feh online play.

As for older games

Homeworld, the first one. Man did the new Battlestar Galactica on SciFi use that game as a model for it's battle sequences.

Unreal Tournament for a short while.

I got sucked into Everquest for awhile, never again though.

I was never a big console gamer, but after seeing some of the stuff from E3 coverage, that might change.

Old Arcade style games, Battlezone, Defender, Asteroids, Joust, and of course Pong! Plan on building a MAME cabinet one of these days, thanks to Guderian seeding that interest.

I'm waiting for Battlefield 2 to be released not only for clan competition play again, but the Rising Conflicts mod that I''ll be involved with. For those that may not know, BF2 went gold yesterday, should hit shelves on the 21st of this month, also a demo to be released between the 10th and 15th.

Here are some games that I just absolutly fell in love with ... you will notice that none of them are that new.....

PC - Deus Ex 1 , Firearms (HL1 mod)

Sega Saturn - Panzer Dragoon , Area 51

A tribute to the past ....

This is what started it all for me ...

Magnavox Odyssey

iirc, I got it for my birthday along with the rifle addon, maybe that's where my strong like for FPS games comes from .. :D

My favorites:

Zelda (nes)

Zelda (snes)

Quake2 single player / Quake2 chaos multiplayer

Halflife

Kingpin: Life of Crime

Ultima Online (T2a through 3rd Dawn .. until they cahnged the rules)

NWN + Expansions

Morrowind + Expansions

if you want to see some videos go to www.battlefield2.com. im impressed. i did notice some slow down in the videos but that could be a full server or something they have fixed by now. thats the game im waiting for right now. i just hope it doesnt get hacked like desert combat i see alot of cheating going on and it really disappoints me. its a game why even cheat? some are sore losers is all.

That happens with all games, that's why I prefer to play ones with PunkBuster enabled and seek out servers with good admins. That really puts a big dent in the cheating/hacking.

Here are some games that I just absolutly fell in love with ... you will notice that none of them are that new.....

PC - Deus Ex 1 , Firearms (HL1 mod)

Sega Saturn - Panzer Dragoon , Area 51

I'm playing Deus EX 1 GOTY edition - found it from the free games I got with my old old graphics card (GF3ti500 64MB) - good game.

That happens with all games, that's why I prefer to play ones with PunkBuster enabled and seek out servers with good admins. That really puts a big dent in the cheating/hacking.

ive played on servers where punkbuster is enabled and still see some hacking. i played dc final basrah egde through gamespy. mons are decent but cant get all of them. i dont play the latest dc extended i feel its unbalanced and a few to many glitches on some maps.

My favs include a lot of those which have already been mentioned. But, to add a couple more:

PC: Decent Freespace 2 (Nice in-game graphics and good storyline)

N64: Zelda Ocarina of Time