Sign in to follow this  
p0tter

Favorite Keyboard ?

Some generic somewhat clicky, but not clicky keyboard from 1991, and it responds faster than anything I have ever found.... and my trusty logitech MX310... got a white spot worn into both the buttons. :D

Hehehehe! The finish on my keyboard is a matte finish, but my palms have polished a couple spots shiny and WASDE is visibly worn.

personaly I love my zboard.

Im going with this also... great for gaming and my doom 3 keyset is sooo evil:)

i never use the stupid buttons at the top

i wish they made kb's without those stupid buttons

all i need is all the regular keys and the keypad

You mean like the Saitek keyboards?

http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/eclipse.htm

Best keyboard I ever bought. I picked it up at Best Buy.

Response on the keys is much better than your average keyboard. I'd say it's similar to the response you get on the Compaq keyboards Angry_Games likes so much (which I'm using right now on break at work) Backlighting is great and is easily turned off if you desire. Best part is that it has no uselss buttons and has the large shift keys and small enter key that I prefer. Oh yeah, and the space bar depresses smoothly no matter where you press down on it.

personaly I love my zboard.

I picked one of these up yesterday. Kind of... well, after actually managing to get it to work, not much different than a regular keyboard. A bit more comfortable, but I can do all the same things on my normal keyboard.

I have an Logitech Elite (Corded) and an MX1000 conntected to my gaming Rig. My chat rig has a Logitech Internet and an MX700 on it. My wife uses the Logitech Elite Duo MX (Cordless version of the Elite and an MX700).

I used to use the old Compaq keyboard then I switched to a HP keyboard then to a Gateway keyboard...ya gotta love the originals...