Sign in to follow this  
p0tter

Favorite Keyboard ?

I just use one of these black Dell keyboards. Does the job and is decent quality, and was only cheap ;) About £5. Think its Cherry who make these Dells...

Goes with my black Dell/Sony Trinitron monitor, its just annoying when ppl see them and think i've got a Dell system :P

That's good news. I'll check the storage unit Monday or Tuesday and let you know what I have that's in top notch condition.

i never use the stupid buttons at the top

i wish they made kb's without those stupid buttons

all i need is all the regular keys and the keypad

zippy (black) because it is a great keyboard w/ backlit keys (blue) and the black goes well with my black viewsonic, and black lian-li (w/ blue power led) and my black exos 2 w/ blue led.

Guest JaY

I've got a liteon sk-1688a, i love it. It cost me 5 dollars from newegg and it doesnt have those damn worthless media buttons.

I have one of these; I have to admit to using over half of the keys that are above the function keys :D

natural.bmp

I would get one of these, except that the mouse does not have enough buttons :P

desktop.bmp

The way I look at it, the less I have to move the mouse to select and click on items on my desktop, the better.

ricey

I have that exact Natural Multimedia keyboard. I tried the Comfort Curve keyboard and found that I ended up moving my wrists even more than with a standard keyboard due to the changing pitch of the keys.

The Natural is the only keyboard I can use for long periods of time. I got one as soon as they hit the market back in the mid 90's. It took me a couple of days to get my typing speed back up and within two weeks I was typing much faster than ever and had none of the wrist and forearm strain.

I have always wanted to try a Natural Keyboard, but none of my friends have any and I hate to buy something jus to put on ebay. I have a Nostromo n52 game pad (friends call it the nerdpad) that I am going to give a few more tries til I give up and sell it. Its not useful in counter strike or warcraft3

I really only need media control buttons on my keyboard. I also use the search button to open Firefox/Google.

I have always wanted to try a Natural Keyboard, but none of my friends have any and I hate to buy something jus to put on ebay. I have a Nostromo n52 game pad (friends call it the nerdpad) that I am going to give a few more tries til I give up and sell it. Its not useful in counter strike or warcraft3

Get one from your local office supply store with the best return policy. It takes a couple of days to get familiar with the layout so don't dispair. Make sure you give it at least two weeks. It takes time to break old keyboard habits.

Some generic somewhat clicky, but not clicky keyboard from 1991, and it responds faster than anything I have ever found.... and my trusty logitech MX310... got a white spot worn into both the buttons. :D

ExRoadie, that is a pretty good idea. Ill check out compusa or microcenter. Ive had a mx300 and a mx310, both of the logitech badges came off ! ! anyone know where to get some cool Lanparty stickers ? Thinking of getting one for a case window