Sign in to follow this  
Prospector

Load temps

haha u from singapore too bro? anyway i'm still trying to get this damn Winnie run stable at 280x9. could be the instability is due in adequate cooling but then again ur on stock too. maybe jus my luck or i'll jus have to live with 270x9 :confused:

Did you try

200-E-3-4-9-4-7-12-0-2-1-3-3120-1-E

I-0-7-4-7-5-256-D-16-7-D

LDT 1.3v, Chipset 1.6v, DRAM 2.9v, CPU VID 1.4v X 1.23

LDT/FBS 3

I could this winnie at 283 at those parameters. But I wouldn't run it cos the VID is nearly 1.66v (ITE).

;)

Haha, well fellas up here north we have around 10c at daytime still... Just open the window and temps are fine for overclocking... Or like Macci used to do, hang your rig outside the window... easy to get sub-zero cooling in these parts of the world in winter time (haven't tried that yet, condensation might be a problem) :P

Did you try

200-E-3-4-9-4-7-12-0-2-1-3-3120-1-E

I-0-7-4-7-5-256-D-16-7-D

LDT 1.3v, Chipset 1.6v, DRAM 2.9v, CPU VID 1.4v X 1.23

LDT/FBS 3

I could this winnie at 283 at those parameters. But I wouldn't run it cos the VID is nearly 1.66v (ITE).

;)

ok i tried your timings and it seemed fine while i was gaming--even tried online gaming like FFXI and i didn't get any BSOD or anything but, it still did not pass after test 4 of prime and had errors flooding my screen in test #8 of memtest. heh could say it isn;t a legit OC but i've thrown all kindsa games at it and runs great so far. i managed to run it at 3-4-8-4 and 1.375v x 123%. still the 60plus temps in prime got me worried a lil