Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Socket 939 Discussion Thread

heh

we know you so you dont have to double-post if your siggy don't show up ;)

but yeah, any edition of Everest is ok since there are now more than a few different versions floating around out there...

ExRoadie

Good eye. I didn't even pay attention to all the title bars highlighted until your post. I did notice 3dMark06 though.

I don't know if this is feasible or not, but I think it would be beneficial to re-arrange the posts in the database by CPU. So if I want to look at the 165 overclocks they're all in one place.

What if you're trying to search by ram type? Or motherboard?

It's either look through them all...or someone actually make a database...or a spreadsheet of all the info.

I'm not sure if it's feasible. The only true way would be to make a database of all entries, and then who is going to host/maintain that? Not to mention the amount of work which that entails..

There is an in depth "how to" on using the search engine stickied in the tutorials section...
We have a winner !! :D

There is an in depth "how to" on using the search engine stickied in the tutorials section...

also have the link in my SIG

:P

Hey Thunda, long time no see, I guess I'm not visiting the same old haunts I once was.. ahoy-hoy!
Hey bud..

Im working in a different location now and have been real busy.. although im going to try and get on at night a little more now..

I decided to pick up a x2 3800 since the prices came down so much.. It seems to be a pretty decent one so far.. 2700mhz with 1.42vcore fully database stable but I havent took all the screenies yet..

Im going real easy on the vcore with this cpu since I dont want it to degrade like my 170 did.. Ive actually pulled that out of my main rig and might just run it in the secondary rig at stock..

edit..

Oh the stepping on the 3800 is LDBFE 0609 XPMW.. Purchased from newegg last week.