Socket 939 Discussion Thread

if you wish us to delete your account because you cannot follow the rules and do the entry properly, then that is too bad for you, not for us.

I've no time to babysit anyone.

The rules are quite clear

You either read them and then follow them, or you don't.

Acting childish because you can't get away with breaking the rules is your problem, not ours.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mum wants to know if you are still able to look after me on saturday night.. lowel.

(Sorry, I'm a smart arse)

the guys in the admin section were already warned that today is just not the day these kids want to be messing around with me.

if there's ever a day out of the month I am not Happy_Games that day is today

ps: if you don't mind playing "touch me under the blanket" then I'll babysit ya Saturday night. Tell yer mum she owes me $12 and I have to be paid when she gets home.

:) Thanks guys and thanks to all here at the street who posted beneficial information that contributed to my clocks.

I put everything I had into that overclock. It was my job for the past several days. I'll admit that there were times that I questioned my purchase decisions but those feelings are all behind me now. Time to hit the showers.

:) Thanks guys and thanks to all here at the street who posted beneficial information that contributed to my clocks.

I put everything I had into that overclock. It was my job for the past several days. I'll admit that there were times that I questioned my purchase decisions but those feelings are all behind me now. Time to hit the showers.

What sorta cooling you running on that rig?

What sorta cooling you running on that rig?

XP90 w/ silverstone sst-fm92. I had the lid off and the cpu fan full speed during that ocdb prime session. Temp was hovering around 46-51°C according to smart guardian and that's pretty good considering this time of year it's around 80°F where my computer sits. I have a digital thermometer on the wall that remembers the highest and lowest values over a given period and it reads 86°F max 54°F min.

Without trying to sound rude, I use Everest Ultimate 2006 (I bought it when the home edition went belly-up a.k.a. dropped). If I do decide to make an entry in the O/C database, can I use the Ultimate edition or do I need to install Home v2.2?