Socket 939 Discussion Thread

Use the 939datatbase template.txt file in post #3 of the rules for the OCDB. All you need to do is put in your information and the formatting will be correct. Also per the rules, Prime95 minimum 8 hours, 2x cpu-z screens, one showing the first tab (cpu info) and one showing the memory tab (timings), and one finished benchmark of 3dMark2001SE are to be on the same screen.

ok for the template.

For my screenshot (prime....) click several times on the thumbnail to get the correct pic.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok for the template.

For my screenshot (prime....) click several times on the thumbnail to get the correct pic.

Read this part real good..

Also per the rules, Prime95 minimum 8 hours, 2x cpu-z screens, one showing the first tab (cpu info) and one showing the memory tab (timings), and one finished benchmark of 3dMark2001SE are to be on the same screen.

Your entry has been deleted.. please use the template EXACTLY the way it is.

Read this part real good..

Your entry has been deleted.. please use the template EXACTLY the way it is.

ok nevermind. I'm not going to prime again for 8h, just cause you don't have 3dmark2001 in the same screenshot.

bye.

Guest laydback
It will be a lot closer to what is set in the bios than what it reads. It's right around 1.64 actual voltage.

Im not quite clear, He asked if 1.5x110= 1.65v. I said that was untrue, 1.55x110 would be 1.65 right?

NLight95: your DB entry was deleted because no one can read that ridiculously small print in CPU-Z nor Prime95

I've said it a zillion times and I'll say it again...if your pic is too big, simply LINK it instead of trying to shrink it down to where nothing can be read

It's not that hard people...use a little common sense

NLight95: your DB entry was deleted because no one can read that ridiculously small print in CPU-Z nor Prime95

I've said it a zillion times and I'll say it again...if your pic is too big, simply LINK it instead of trying to shrink it down to where nothing can be read

It's not that hard people...use a little common sense

look @ my new entry and tell me if is ok.

u can make the pic bigger if u click. :)

I am sorry to say oxia's entry again did NOT meet the requirements.

There is no 3D2001SE run along with Prime95 and the 2 required instances of CPU-Z Main Page and memory tab).

Rules again are:

pic #1 - Prime95 minimum 8 hours, 2x cpu-z screens, one showing the first tab (cpu info) and one showing the memory tab (timings), and one finished benchmark of 3dMark2001SE

just like this:

http://www.logan.eclipse.co.uk/images/toasty.jpg

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21

pic #2 - 3dMark2003 completed benchmark

pic #3 - 3dMark2005 completed benchmark

pic #4 - 3dMark2006 completed benchmark

pic #5 - Everest Home Edition 2.20 (any edition is acceptable) completed Memory Read benchmark (you can fit this into any other picture)

pic - Aquamark3d has been removed as a requirement

The Everest run must be incorporated into one of the other pics and NOT a seperate screen shot

I am sorry to say oxia's entry again did NOT meet the requirements.

There is no 3D2001SE run along with Prime95 and the 2 required instances of CPU-Z Main Page and memory tab).

Rules again are:

The Everest run must be incorporated into one of the other pics and NOT a seperate screen shot

lol.

plz admin, delete my account.

I am sorry that is your response.

Since your location listed "France" I was unsure that you were fluent in English and tried to be as specific as possible on what was wrong with your entry.

I find no joy in being the bearer of bad news. I wish you well.