Socket 939 Discussion Thread

You should have used the template that Happy_Games made. It makes doing the entry real easy. Where the bios settings are you just put your values in the place of the values in the template. That way your values would be lined up instead of being all over the place like they are now.

ya

maybe my first post in this thread (and the main rules of this section) haven't made that clear?

that sentence isn't meant to insult anyone like they are too stupid...I'm geniunely asking if the rules and the templates are not clear enough...because it seems just like reading the rules, no one can be bothered, or they just aren't understanding...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god what a wreck I've made this entire section I think

anyway...I've moved ALL templates to the RULES thread except for the LGA775 OCDB template

ALL threads are up to date and in the correct format (Thunda and I worked on this a couple of weeks ago to make sure all were correct)

:confused: is my entry still not in the rigth format?

here's a hint

look inside the template

look at all my entries lately

notice anything similar about them?

then look at your entries...notice anything different about them?

Guest LithoTech
Gah.. This is kinda annoying. 2850MHz Prime stable, but stupid 3dMark03 keeps freezing up... even if i give it 1.7+ vCore:rolleyes:

Might be the vid card clocking, try ratcheting it back a notch or three and see if it gets through?