Socket 939 Discussion Thread

heh..maybe actually puttin these screamin good clocks to some real world use?? :P Too much fun tinkering...

haha that's what i've been doing finally putting my rig to actual use. after years of using my POS dell, playin cs source and splinter cell looks/runs freaking amazing!!!! :drool: :drool:

well done timmay on the 3g!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just gets better and better each day. This is probably the largest collection of 3.0+ stable systems on the net and we all know there's more out to be added to the list.

And I haven't even started spamming my other fav forum XS..

This would be a wake up call for sure. I'm sure you will agree there is a different standard of stability over there.

I should have an entry coming in the next few days with 4gigs of Gskill HZ ram.. The sticks dont overclock well when my themselves so im going for a divider with very tight timings.. :)

Last night it passed 9+ hours at 289x9 (my stock vcore oc) with the ram on the 140 divider which makes it 200mhz.. But the timings are 2-3-2-5 and all the others are pretty darn tight.

I have to rerun it though.. Stupid me woke up an hour late for work today and just shut down my rig without taking the dam screenie..lol

I should have an entry coming in the next few days with 4gigs of Gskill HZ ram.. The sticks dont overclock well when my themselves so im going for a divider with very tight timings.. :)

Last night it passed 9+ hours at 289x9 (my stock vcore oc) with the ram on the 140 divider which makes it 200mhz.. But the timings are 2-3-2-5 and all the others are pretty darn tight.

I have to rerun it though.. Stupid me woke up an hour late for work today and just shut down my rig without taking the dam screenie..lol

Those timings sound good. I'm Priming now for the stock OCDB with 1GBx2 of Redlines at 2-3-2-0. I'm thinking I have all other timings as low as they will go except for two of them. RP is set all the down to 2.0. Hopefully it will prove out to be stable