Socket 939 Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With one formatted like this http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/sho...96&postcount=61 I can't do that. I have to copy the text into another document to print.

unfortunately you have to give up something to get something better

a couple of you don't like the code box

99% of you love it because it makes everything nice and straight and in-line and easy to read and it only takes a half a second to open MS Word or Wordpad and paste the contents of the code box in there and print it out ;)

99% = more than 1%, so that's why we've kept it. I apologize if it is inconvenient for you, but thats unfortunately the way it is sometimes =(

Yeah, very nice Praz. :nod: Mr Ed also got the GGG entry. :)

But it seems that his scores for the the 7900GTX SLI is pretty much what I am getting with my pair of 7900GT although OC'ed to GTX speed. Kinda low for GTX SLI I think. :)

errr.. is this long enough to be considired Prime stable?? 12741 hours... I'm sure it's only been about 3.

prime8de.th.jpg

Strange prime error... but I think I've got my 3700+ stable under water at 2827MHz. A bit more Vcore, and I'll post a new entry with my 7900gt at 710/1900:)

errr.. is this long enough to be considired Prime stable?? 12741 hours... I'm sure it's only been about 3.

prime8de.th.jpg

Strange prime error... but I think I've got my 3700+ stable under water at 2827MHz. A bit more Vcore, and I'll post a new entry with my 7900gt at 710/1900:)

It's an error.. no go lol

Seriously, that's a cool screenie! That's like 530 days! Way to go for pushing the limits of stability :D lowel

I'd make that my sig if I were you heh

TFK aka szukalski

Got my entry in the OCDB. 3050 4x1024 Ocz EB and Mushkin Redline.
Excuse me while I whipe all the drool off my keyboard.. great job !
:D Its not really an error as such, I just figured out why it did it... better not say though, might lead to some faked Primes:D
I know exactly what you did to make that happen.. but its better to not say what caused it.. :cool:

Well, I've posted a new DB entry with the results of my new DangerDen setup. I've managed to squeze a little bit more out of my 3700, but not as much as I'd liked, with it being a crippled Toledo and all. I also put the memory on a 9/10 divider, which allowed for quite a lot of timing tightening at a slightly reduced speed, and showing a half second of so decrease in SuperPI 1M calcs, so I guess its benificial. The 7900's on the bleeding edge, with 1.55Vcore all I can stabally achieve is 715 core speed, which tests fine in games and ATI tool's arti scanner.

Might have to wait for the AMD price cuts to pick myself up a nice dually.

Nice work zarathrusta, I like how you mention that "all" you can reach on the 7900gt is 715 lol

I would sell my grandma into white slavery for that speed..

Lol. I guess it's up there, but I've seen better. I don't really feel like attacking the card with a soldering iron to get any higher... I'll just have to suffer:D

So can your Granny bake? Use a washing machine? :P