Socket 939 Discussion Thread

how can we get aqua mark to run. i have asked before but i got the answer that aqua mark doesnt run on ati cards but just about everyone on the overclocking database that has got ati cards have run it including u angry gamers. how do u get it right?

There's a link on this page for a patch that should get it running for you.

http://pcpitstop.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=106721

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LithoTech
Linkage to my blowhole/template project in the case mod section...Stacker 810 project

Enjoy. Critique. Ask questions. And enjoy...

Really enjoied the quick look I spared myself, love those kinds of threads! I'll go back and have a more leisurely look, and comment/question, when I have more time -- just too swamped atm and shouldn't even be here (but hey, I gotta heck teh email)!

Updated with my latest daily setup :

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...5&postcount=228

Managed to 2.7G from the 170 at long last and the 7900gt is in.

Haha.. Leave it up to you to mix ram and still get a nice clock !!! :nod::nod:

I tried mixing my Mushkin pc3500lev2 (old school) BH5 and my OCZ pc3200 UTT BH5 one time and it wasnt pretty..lol.. But I might give it another shot one day.. ;)

EdLSmith.. Sorry but your not allowed to use sp2004 in the database so your entry was deleted.. The rest was fine so if you rerun it with prime then it will be all good to go..

A suggestion. I like to print the OC DB entries that are close to my system as examples to work from to increase my OC. But, the trend for the neat looking slider bar inset box for the settings doesn't print very well -- all that prints is what's showing -- not the whole contents of the box. I have to cut it into another document and print that. Since this is for reference, can we stop using these?

A suggestion. I like to print the OC DB entries that are close to my system as examples to work from to increase my OC. But, the trend for the neat looking slider bar inset box for the settings doesn't print very well -- all that prints is what's showing -- not the whole contents of the box. I have to cut it into another document and print that. Since this is for reference, can we stop using these?

no

you need to copy the text from the CODE box and print that (it is the only real important info to print for your own use)

the CODE box was introduced for this exact reason (to make the settings align properly and easier to reference when printed)

Haha.. Leave it up to you to mix ram and still get a nice clock !!! :nod::nod:

I tried mixing my Mushkin pc3500lev2 (old school) BH5 and my OCZ pc3200 UTT BH5 one time and it wasnt pretty..lol.. But I might give it another shot one day.. ;)

God knows I've spent enough time pulling my hair out trying to get various 4x512 setups going. 2x1Gb still kills me for bandwidth, but you gotta work with what ya got :D

Guest LithoTech

I've done a similar thing a few times now, and by far what worked for me was to collect the settings and paste them into a file. Then format it any way I wanted, to squeeze it on few pages, and I had plenty of room on the right side of the page for hand written notes. Works like a charm.

no

you need to copy the text from the CODE box and print that (it is the only real important info to print for your own use)

the CODE box was introduced for this exact reason (to make the settings align properly and easier to reference when printed)

With your original format, I can select the system component description at the top, through the BIOS settings that have been moved into the code box and print selection. With one formatted like this http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...96&postcount=61 I can't do that. I have to copy the text into another document to print.

It's not that big a deal, so I'll shut up now :).