good JOKE for ya...

cpuz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 men stranded on an island for 10 years stumble upon a lamp. After moving the lamp a genie appears. Each man is granted only one wish. The first man say's "After being stranded here with these men I want to be surrounded by only beautiful women". The genie grants his wish and the man is transported to the playboy mansion. The next man get's his turn and says, "I want to be around lot's of people and never to be isolated again". The genie does his best and transports the man to the center of New York City. Down to the last man the genie asks, "What is your one wish?” The last man say's " I miss my two friends and wish they were back here with me".

A man came home from work, sat down in his favorite chair, turned on the TV, and said to his wife, "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts."

She looked a little puzzled, but brought him a beer.

When he finished it, he said, "Quick, bring me another beer. It's gonna start."

This time she looked a little angry, but brought him a beer.

When it was gone, he said, "Quick, another beer before it starts."

"That's it!" She blows her top, "You bastard! You waltz in here, flop your fat butt down in front of the TV, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave. Don't you realize that I cook, clean, wash, and iron all day long?"

The husband sighed. "Oh well, it's started."

HOLY CRAP! Where did you get that??

I saw it on another board somewhere and saved it. My favorite was the dead critter in the middle of the road that the highway department painted stripes (double yellow) over the top . Something like your tax dollars at work.

I have run over rabbits but never had plastic eggs in the car WITH a camera!

My favorite was the dead critter in the middle of the road that the highway department painted stripes (double yellow) over the top . Something like your tax dollars at work.

Its an Armadillo. http://tonova.typepad.com/thesuddencurve/armadillo.jpg

The captioned version always gets a chuckle out of me also.

So the one blonde see's another blonde rowing a boat in the middle of a cornfield and jams on the brakes and leans out the car and holllers. "Hey! If I could swim out there, I would kick your butt... You are giving us blondes a bad reputation."

what's off white and comes in little cans?

micheal jackson.

News flash-

Freddy Mercury (from Queen) died of food poisoning.

Bad meat-in-the can.

That should cover the "can" jokes!

News flash-

Freddy Mercury (from Queen) died of food poisoning.

Bad meat-in-the can.

That should cover the "can" jokes!

Now, I can take the Michael Jackson jokes, that poor boy is CRAZY!...lol, but, when you start at my boy Freddie Mercury, one of the GREATEST rock singers, that could combine OVER THE TOP VOCALS w/ intellectual lyrics, and that came from an era amongst other greats such as David Bowie and SIR Elton John, that's when I DRAW THE LINE!!!

I CALL YOU OUT!! CAL 50!!! laser.gif:D