good JOKE for ya...

cpuz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stenk posted this at planetAMD64 (to give credit)

I know cpuz will love it

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing.

He concludes by saying:

"Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in an accident'

"OH NO!" President Bush exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this unexpected display of emotion, nervously watching as the president sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks.........

''How many is a brazillion ??!'

: 0-200 in 4 seconds ... funny

A couple had been debating the purchase of a new car for weeks. He wanted a new truck. She wanted a fast little sports-like car so she could zip through traffic around town.

He would probably have settled on any beat up old truck, but everything she seemed to like was way out of their price range.

"Look!" she said. "I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in 4 seconds or less and my birthday is coming up. You could surprise me."

For her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom scale.

His funeral service will be held at the Downing funeral home on Monday. Due to the condition of the body, this will be a closed casket service. Please send your donations to the "Think Before You Say Things To Your Wife Foundation," Ottawa, Ontario. :nod:

: 0-200 in 4 seconds ... funny

A couple had been debating the purchase of a new car for weeks. He wanted a new truck. She wanted a fast little sports-like car so she could zip through traffic around town.

He would probably have settled on any beat up old truck, but everything she seemed to like was way out of their price range.

"Look!" she said. "I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in 4 seconds or less and my birthday is coming up. You could surprise me."

For her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom scale.

His funeral service will be held at the Downing funeral home on Monday. Due to the condition of the body, this will be a closed casket service. Please send your donations to the "Think Before You Say Things To Your Wife Foundation," Ottawa, Ontario. :nod:

Wasn't that one already posted here? lol

Edit: Right here

i dont have a joke but someone in another forum poped off a joke about me when i said linux was too hard to use, here is the quote:

10-4 cmanns .

best of luck with your linux, but like i said going from microshaft to linux is like going from an automatic transmission to a stick shift, hehe to different for me. wish i could use it like you guys do .

Well, I guess I have to say

Charlie explains his life in that post, he was told by a transvestite to touch the shifter but itwas really his girlfriends shaft. Now charlie dosent like anything that has to do with shafts

I give cumming credit to charlie who not only inspired me but has admitted he was touched by an angle.

-cmanns

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?

A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?

A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's .?

A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.

A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?

A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?

A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?

A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?

A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?

A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?

A: When the kids are in college.

A conversation about Christmas brought back a memory from a Christmas party I attended many years ago...

Several guests were already there when I, and about a dozen others showed-up.

To get to the main party room on the 2nd floor we had to take the outside stairs. Whilst going up these stairs a coworker happened to look across the way at another house. Through the partially opened vertical blinds we could see a man and woman "getting it on", if you know what I mean.

Being the mischievious type, as were my coworkers, we hurried-up into the party room and got everyone together. After a plan was formulated, we (about 20 of us) all proceeded, very quietly, to congregate on the back patio in full view of the neighbors window...

..upon, when the signal was given, we all started singing "Oh come, all ye faithful....." quite loudly...