good JOKE for ya...

cpuz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy was smoking a cigarette.

Another guy comes up to him and asks, "Do you have an extra cigarette?"

The first guy looks at the box and reads that it contains 20 cigarettes.

He counts all the cigarettes in his box and says,"Nope, don't got any extra cigarettes".

Gay Men & Light Bulb

Q: How many gay men does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: One to screw it in and four to stand back and say, “That looks faabulous.”

American Men and Light Bulb :shake:

Q: How many american does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Only one but from 30 miles away with lazer targeting with the cost of $800,000

Lightbulbs vs Pregnant Women

What's the difference between a pregnant woman and a lightbulb?

You can unscrew a lightbulb.

. and The Country

A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next to an Englishman on an overseas flight. After a few cocktails, the men began discussing their home lives.

"Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Frenchman bragged, "and this morning she made me delicious crepes and she told me how much she adored me."

"Ah, last night I made love to my wife six times," the Italian responded, "and this morning she made me a wonderful omelet and told me she could never love another man."

When the Englishman remained silent, the Frenchman smugly asked, "And how many times did you make love to your wife last night?"

"Once," he replied.

"Only once?" the Italian arrogantly snorted. "And what did she say to you this morning?"

"Don't stop."

The Painter & Her Eyesight

There was a world famous painter who, in the prime of her career, started losing her eyesight. Fearful that she might lose her life as a painter, she went to see the best eye surgeon in the world. After several weeks of delicate surgery and therapy, her eyesight was restored. The painter was so grateful that she decided to show her gratitude by repainting the doctor's office. Part of her work included painting a gigantic eye on one wall. When she had finished her work, she held a press conference to unveil her latest work of art: the doctor's office. During the press conference, one reporter noticed the eye on the wall, and asked the doctor, ''What was your first reaction upon seeing your newly painted office, especially that large eye on the wall?''

''Thank God I'm not a gynecologist.''