New Pre-Programmed BIOS Chips

Guest Tmod_merged

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tmod

Just to let anyone that might need a bios chip from me within the next month I will be out of the state and unable to supply any chips or services.

I will be returning June 12, 2006.

Sorry for any inconvience!!

Tmod

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tmod

Hi All,

Well I finally made it back after driving a straight 17 hours so we are back in business.

Things didn't work out as planned so we came home a week early.

Sorry for the inconvience to anyone that needed a chip!!!!

Tmod

Guest SaLadin_SS

hope you had a great time.

Q, are you considering making an ATI Bios CD for the RX and CFX? That would be great. Your work is first rate.

the Nforce Bios CD is worth paying for (but i like the free thing...lol)

Guest Tmod
Q, are you considering making an ATI Bios CD for the RX and CFX? That would be great.

Yes I am considering it.

It will be a couple of days before I can play with anything here as there is still unpacking and as of this moment I am running on 2 hours of sleep in a 26 hour period which is nothing for you young bucks but soundx98 and us older folk need our sleep. :D

Tmod

Guest SaLadin_SS

i feel your pain. i use to travel from MN to NM all the time. It was a 24hr drive straight through. No way with out some commando training could i do that any more...lol

But the ATI Bio flash disk would be great and i know alot of us working on the Cross fire deal would greatly appreciate it.

To be honest i forgot how to flash with out a Tmod disc....i live by it on my nf4 :)

Guest Tmod
But the ATI Bio flash disk would be great and i know alot of us working on the Cross fire deal would greatly appreciate it.

Looking for a tester for the first release.

Any takers?

Tmod

Guest SaLadin_SS

as soon as i get this thing set back up i am a taker. i will most likely pick up a another bios chip from you as well if you get this ATI thing working.

Also i am going to link this in the ATI discussion section so people can get involved