New Pre-Programmed BIOS Chips

Guest Tmod_merged

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I just found this thread just whay I was looking for Im building my rig this weekend (in my sig) I have a bios saviour that I had from my Abit NF-7 (NF-2) that I am now using in my AV8 board. So am I correct in assuming this bios saviour will work with my new DFI board if so great I hate not having a back for them bad flashes

Nevermind I figured it out my RD1-PMC4 is compatible with my new board.

Regards

Mark

As soon as I get time this weekend I'll tray and flash the 6/19 with the Alpha 5.216 Sil Image SATA bios. I know Shinobi and Loggan26 will try it if I don't fry anything.

How did that go soundx, did you get the chance to try it out?

feel like I'm letting you guys down. Been so busy between work and doing some stuff on the Chieftec 64 I haven't gotten to it. Promise I'll get on the stick as soon as possible but I need to save some stuff off old drives.

• 2 weeks later...

Tmod I wanted to formally Thank You for saving me and my system from the 4LEDs of Death.

The chip you sent me is fantastic! You have a great service. I was impressed by the measure you took to protect the chip from damage during shipment.

I loved the fact that I can select the bios that I want flashed on the new chip.

Most importantly though, the new chip has been flashed by the real deal an EEPROM programmer so I get a flawless new chip. Gives me peace of mind.

Thanks a Million!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tmod for the Bios chip. Got it in like 3 days, mailed it Thurs got it saturday.

Works awesome, alot of problems I was having before are gone now(ie. Windows notr shutting all programs down right, not regonizing my USB Keyboard all the time, and long start ups) all gone, thx again, may be buying a backup one soon from you.

I had to order a new pre-programmed BIOS chip for a Asus P4P800 Deluxe due to corruption from interference during the Winflash load.

Packaged arrived very quickly via UPS priority mail and were flashed with the requested BIOS.

His prices are more than fair and he is very informative.

I would recommend him to anyone that needed a BIOS chip without hesitation.