New Pre-Programmed BIOS Chips

Guest Tmod_merged

Guest Blooz1

Tmod-

I couldn't believe it when I read your PM that the new chip will be in the mail tomorrow! I just placed the order this morning! That's incredibly fast!

A friend of mine told me to contact another site about this service, and I had sent them an E-mail on Friday asking for typical turn-around time. I got a reply yesterday that it would generally be a week to ten days! (Plus they are TWICE as expensive on top of it!)

Thanks again, and I'll be recommending you to all my friends!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i killed my nf3 bios and i have rd1-pmc4 im tryin to flash the 250ut on my infinity and when i get to the part where it sais save bios i press no then it sais invalid type for my pc or something like that and exits awdflash. Is there any fix to this. Im on hellfires turbo bios for infinity on rd1 and chip in pregrammer is sst so why am i having this problem when all others were able to flash theirs? plz help this is killin me.

I ordered a BIOS chip from Tmod as well, and it shipped very fast. I haven't actually been home to install it yet, but I'll update this post once I do. In the mean time, though, I found the tut that Tmod posted on how to remove/install/hotswap the chips really thorough and useful. Here's to a great service and excellent seller!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this great service! I just recently corrupted my bios by oc my computer without the know how (I didnt bump up my core voltage). when I tried to reboot I got the 4 led's of death. I tried removing jumper 8, clearing c-mos several ways and dozens of times including overnight with no luck. I was told about the service Tmod provides and decided to give it a try. This was the solution and for the price you cant go wrong. I installed his bios chip and my system booted right up. Now Im goint to have the corrupt bios flashed giving me a backup chip incase this happens to me again. I would highly recommend these chips to anyyone who is experiencing the 4 led issue at first power or doesnt already have backup bios :) Thanks again. Ray

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would like to start off by saying that in NO way, shape or form is DFI affiliated or supports my services that I am offering here.

I purchased a EEPROM programmer as a hobby device when I was going through hell with my NF7 bios's.

Anyway I decided to offer this service to forum members where I was a member myself.

I would suggest that if you own a DFI that has a bios flash that has gone bad contact them and they will re-flash it for free and return-ship it.

However, if you want an extra (backup) BIOS chip, I am offering:

• Brand new BIOS chips
  • Pre-Programmed with BIOS of your choice (NF2 Infinity/LanParty)
  • Price: $15.00 USD
  • Includes BIOS chip, programming, USPS First-class shipping to you
  • Faster shipping add $3.85 USD for USPS Priority

I have in the past shipped to other countries and you will be responsible for any shipping charges outside of the U.S.

Please supply a link via PM to the bios file you want the chip flashed with as well as exactly which motherboard it is for.

I would like to thank Angry_Games for allowing me to post this here.

Tmod

Thanks for having the contest Tmod,you're a credit to the forum,got my chip today

I won a chip from Tmod from the contest at DFI street!!!! Works perfectly and lightning fast shipping!!!!!!!!!! Even though I wasn't a paying customer. If you are looking for a bios chip I highly recommend Tmod. Great service at a great price!!!

Tmod - Just frikkin' Awesome man. I received the two pre-flashed bios chips 48 hours later. :) And I really appreciate you creating a UI 6/19 with the latest Sil Image 5.052 bios for the 3114 SataRaid controller. Popped it in the sister-in-law's HO and it booted right up, no issues with the RAID array or anything. w00t!

Keepin the other one as a spare cause I just don't have enough Bios Saviors to cover all the rigs.

If anyone out there is planning on overclocking, I would definately suggest ordering a spare chip from Tmod. Don't OC without it.

As soon as I get time this weekend I'll tray and flash the 6/19 with the Alpha 5.216 Sil Image SATA bios. I know Shinobi and Loggan26 will try it if I don't fry anything.