New Pre-Programmed BIOS Chips

Guest Tmod_merged

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To All:

Please read the first post if you are considering purchasing a bios chip from me.

Tmod

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I finally found some chips that will work for the AMD processor boards.

I should have them on 09/15/2006

Tmod

Can you do chips for the Infinity 975x?

If you mean re-program yes I can and if you mean supply new pre-programmed chips the amswer is yes to that as well.

If you are interested please send me a PM with details and we will go from there.

Tmod

Tmod i was wondering if you know of anyone in australia that can supply me with a bios chip for my expert board

I am sorry to say that I don't know of any business that is selling chips in Australia.

I sold 40 chips awhile back to a person in Australia who I understood was going to resell them but they were only for the NF4 Ultra-D, SLI-DR and other with the exception of the Expert or Venus.

There is a business called Nintek I think it is and you may want to check them out.

Tmod

Hey Tmod do you need one of those cmos chip extractors for these chips? I know that you can do it with jewlers screw drivers but are those pullers any good and applicable for these?

The pullers work great and that is what I use when programming the chips as I have to remove them from the socket.

A paper clip works fine as well and I have never tried the jeweler screwdriver but I would guess it would work fine. Although the paper clip will actually hook under the chip and grab it from the bottom of the chip.

Tmod