graphics problems

i have 2 xfx 6600 gt cards and both installed by themselves give me the same problem. while trying o install windows my screen fades to white and comes back to color after a few seconds. After loading windows without video card drivers the screen is very fuzzy lookin....example: cant read words(not clear). After installing video drivers i still get same affect if im at 800/600, but when i jump up to 1024/768, fuzzy crap goes away. Also having problems with game play on LOTR battle for midle earth. Get black fragments flashing on screen and game crashes soon after. Also a few times windows stopped responding and was left with a frozen screen. Has anyone had problems with xfx on the nf4 ultra-d boards. It' a lil funny that 2 cards are shot out of the box. I have tried every driver out there even betas. SOME HELP A LIL AND SOME MAKE IT WORSE.

Guest oRiOn

ok, what are your components, add them to your sig, I have had problems with my xfx gfx card, 6600GT also, I rma'ed it and the problem persisted for a short time, game crashing, but after i reinstalled everything since the old gfx card everything has ran fine for 3 days straight, I suggest you contact whoever you bought your card from and see if you can rma both.

oRiOn

i have 2 xfx 6600 gt cards and both installed by themselves give me the same problem. while trying o install windows my screen fades to white and comes back to color after a few seconds. After loading windows without video card drivers the screen is very fuzzy lookin....example: cant read words(not clear). After installing video drivers i still get same affect if im at 800/600, but when i jump up to 1024/768, fuzzy crap goes away. Also having problems with game play on LOTR battle for midle earth. Get black fragments flashing on screen and game crashes soon after. Also a few times windows stopped responding and was left with a frozen screen. Has anyone had problems with xfx on the nf4 ultra-d boards. It' a lil funny that 2 cards are shot out of the box. I have tried every driver out there even betas. SOME HELP A LIL AND SOME MAKE IT WORSE.

Try a different monitor.

Viper