Which RAM stick to RMA?

I'm having a problem with my rig, and I haven't narrowed it quite down yet, but I think one of the culprits is my RAM. I have PDP w/ XBL, so it's dual channel, but lets say that only one of the sticks is the problem.

Do you only return that one stick? Or return both of them since if you want to run dual channel they are supposed to come from the same batch?

I'm having a problem with my rig, and I haven't narrowed it quite down yet, but I think one of the culprits is my RAM. I have PDP w/ XBL, so it's dual channel, but lets say that only one of the sticks is the problem.

Do you only return that one stick? Or return both of them since if you want to run dual channel they are supposed to come from the same batch?

doesnt matter when they were made-- getting them from the same batch will only give you likelyhood of getting the same clocks...

just 2 sticks of anything compatable with the mobo will work in dual channel. there is absolutely nothing special about the ram, aside from when its made. Just RMA that one stick thats bad.