PDP Systems Patriot XBLK PC3200 Database

chennhui

Hi I just proved that my PDP XBLK brought 2 month agos (Newer TCCD?) need more voltage to run stable.

I did a preliminary Prime95 and found that at 3.0v, my PDP run stable at 275MHz 2.5-3-3. However, at 2.9v, it would stop at 250MHz 2.5-3-3.

Hope this would help users who try to hit 300MHz on newer PDP. Now, the remaining question is whether it is safe to run 24/7 at 3.0v with active cooling.

The picture below was found at techpowerup.com.

tccdhighvs4zp.png

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shaolin95

Its a shame cause now I end up with one stick that likes 290 to hit its highest note and one that likes 2.6 ....no way to maximize both at the same time.

Do you ever consider selling your old stick and pumping 2.9v to your newer sticks? I just found out that at 3.0v, my PDP will run at 2.0-3-3 at 250HTT, which is a very impressive improvement. Running at CL2.0 will reducing the Everest latency up to 3ns than CL2.5.

Its a shame cause now I end up with one stick that likes 290 to hit its highest note and one that likes 2.6 ....no way to maximize both at the same time.

guys im having similar problems to malachii...and yes all 4 power cables are plugged in. i keep getting random BSODs during gaming, even tho memtest is successful for 8+ hours.

the system is running fine, then all of a sudden a quick BSOD, then it shuts down.

just for a stable build, could you guys recommend which bios and default settings to use for the patriot memory? thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While in 2T, I can get well over 325 MHz, but at 1T anything greater than 270 MHz starts giving memtest #5 errors at 99% pass. At 280+ MHz, I get GILLIONS of errors at the same point during memtest! I've tried most of the settings on this thread, but no improvement. Is my mem just maxed out? Any suggestions? Thanks.