Sign in to follow this  
magg

Woke up to this error...

So last night I shut my computer off because I felt like sleeping without a million blue LED's shining back at me, and everything was working fine.

I woke up in the morning and when I tried to boot up, every time I'd get past the XP boot up screen, it would blue screen and reboot. It was so fast that it took me a couple times to catch what the error was, and eventually I realized it was the "Physical dump of memory" that you get when you try an OC too high w/ ClockGen.

So even though my OC has been stable for a while now, I brought it back down to something that I knew was stable, but same thing. Eventually I got upset and just loaded optimized defaults, all to no avail.

Then a couple times I started getting another error: "Cannot find / load WINSRV. Please re-install this file to fix this problem." And I got the error code c0000135, I think it was.

Did my HD just suddenly corrupt overnight or something? I can still get into XP w/ safe mode enabled, and I've ran system restore to try and fix it, but no go. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance. :confused: :confused:

possibly corrupt, but try clearing cmos and reload optimized settings for cpu and input manually mem timings.