[resolved]NF3 250GB Microphone not working...

connected to the correct jack on the back audio panel?

microphone is on (if it has a switch)?

windows audio control panel and NV Audio control panel both have Mic checked and unmuted?

sure your mic is still working properly?

NV IDE drivers have nothing to do with the audio. latest 5.10 drivers work just fine on the mic (I use the NF3 myself for everyday use and talk to Rgone on Skype via the NV Audio and a microphone)

connected to the correct jack on the back audio panel?

microphone is on (if it has a switch)?

windows audio control panel and NV Audio control panel both have Mic checked and unmuted?

sure your mic is still working properly?

NV IDE drivers have nothing to do with the audio. latest 5.10 drivers work just fine on the mic (I use the NF3 myself for everyday use and talk to Rgone on Skype via the NV Audio and a microphone)

hm,mmmm all of that is triple checked correct and nothing...i can HEAR the mic when in Direct 6ch mode analog input. but when in digital coax mode or optical nothing...in analog stereo or any other mode i cant hear the mic. In 6ch mode, I can hear it thru my speakers but the sound isnt registered on any program.

• 5 weeks later...

Professor go into the volume contorl panel and hit advanced

make sure center speaker and subwoofer connectd to microphone is not checked

it is checked as a default for some reason

hope this helps as it worked for another user that was going to rma his board because he thouht his mic port wasnt working

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem. MAN, that was a stupid call on DFI's part. (Of course, now I have an annoying problem where muting the microphone doesn't actually DO anything...)