Disappointed.......... =0)

Guest SPQQKY_merged

Guest sealion
Disclaimer. Just because my rig goes together smoothly today :sweat: doesn't mean it will run tomorrow.

You're scaring me :(

Well, to tell you the truth, I first joined DFI Street so that I could see what issues I might encounter and help make decisions on any other componenents I might need. I figured I was going to have some obstacles to overcome and I would have to post for help and maybe figure out some issues and share my findings with the community.

Well, I'm kinda disappointed that I really have nothing to share. The board fired right up and after flashing the BIOS, I went right to OCing the board to my 24/7 settings ( 260 x 10 - 2600MHz 1.45v 1:1 2.5-3-3-8 2.8v ). Not a single hiccup to post about.

So if you are having problems with your DFI board, don't ask me.............LOL.

:spam:

Yes, we are VERY disappointed too! ;) YEAH RIGHT! Glad to hear things worked nicely for you! Thanks for posting that!

The reason I posted here is because of all the nightmare stories that have circulated about the DFI nF4 boards. People should see some more positives about these motherboards. The title was kind of a "sneaky" way to get people to read it and see that these boards are actually very good and well worth your time if you want solid performance.
awesome stuff.... not so great for the scores of ppl with unresolved issues and threads though.

The reason I posted here is because of all the nightmare stories that have circulated about the DFI nF4 boards. People should see some more positives about these motherboards. The title was kind of a "sneaky" way to get people to read it and see that these boards are actually very good and well worth your time if you want solid performance.

Right, people that have probs, usually post in theses forums, the MANY MANY MANY other owners of these boards who don't have probs, do not.

thats great news fella - hope my build goes as BAAAAAAD as yours ;>

my board is due early next week :>

PS - respect to whoevers got that bush title line :) LOL! sounds about right :)

ahh, moving over from the MSI NEO 4, great! Welcome! Read through the stickies in this forum, more importantly at least the "critical" thread. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

Guest SPQQKY
What kind of 3DMark2003 scores are you getting with the dual 6600GT's?

Up to this point I have gotten 16,411 in 03. GTs were clocked 572/1175. I'm just a little behind people with clocks 6xx/12xx on their GTs, so I think I have it pretty well tweaked. I was hoping for 17k, but the cards would need higher clocks and I won't be getting that without mods, which I am probably not going to attempt on these. I used to go for broke when I didn't have children (kids kinda take away that extra fun money), so I have to take a little better care of my gear nowadays. That's why I am happy with my setup, this has to last me a while and my kids need toys!

My gear has been working fine too. Did a little homework and it seems to have paid off.

However, DFI could do themselves a BIG favour by maybe placing a big sticker on the boxes saying -

"Dont even think of running this motherboard without a 24pin PSU and don't bother with cheap ram either!"

Or maybe rigging up a little voice thing like you get in bithday cards which says the same for those that cant or never read. :)

Then again this forum would get half the posts it does if they did.

Guest shaolin95
dude if you want to spam do it in the off-topic thread at least

Someone forgot his pills today.... :shake:

Come'n dude it was a cool post dont get so angry...peace! :angel: