UT or not UT?

hi fellas,

Thanks for helping me decide to buy an SLI-DR and replace my dodgy crappy MSI diamond board - however one iccle wiccle liccle issue remains:

The UK website states there is a LanParty NF4 SLI-DR and a Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR??!? - whats the difference? especially seeing as the non-Ut model has all the UV reactive components? I havnt seen the UT model available anywhere only the NF4 SLI-DR model.

Any help mucho appreciated...... thanks. :)

The full Lanparty comes with the carrying case and the front diagnostic LEDs and stuff like that. It's like the old lanparty boards that came in the huge box with all the stuff in there as opposed to a regular mobo box with just the board and ide cables and stuff.

sw33333t! thanks for that Aldersix - There was me thinking the SLI-DR was lesser specced than the UT SLI-DR!!!.

I'd prefer the Front X etc etc fullworks job so it looks like is the normal SLI-DR i'm after.

Thanks again.....

Ooooh - whilst i'm at it - the only thing in my current setup i will have to change i think is the Maze4 Chipset block I have - Am i correct in thinking this is due to the different positioning between the gfx cards? - i'm thinking of going SLI later with some custom blocks or somat, anyone recommend a 1/2" chipset block for it?