Stock IDE cables SLI-DR whos using it?

Here's something that might interest you...cablegami

From the article:

"No Round Cables Allowed

The next time you build a computer, try and dump the round cables and spend some extra time on cable folding. The end result will look a lot better and your system will be the talk of every LAN party you attend."

At oru computer shop we use ordinary Flata pata cables and bending gives us really more felxibility and we usually end up with an awesome super CLEAN case! :-D

I replaced mine with all the original SLI-DR cables to take a picture for AG for the toaster sig, but I think he would laugh at the outcome of the floppy cable and DVDWRITER hehehe :-D Good thing I replaced all my HDs to SATA already :-D So for HDs, what did I do with 4 sata wires, I braided them together, yah man! :-D

I have two UV green pure rounded cables. but my SATA cables are yellow already. Another reason why I reverted to the iin the box cables. But the floppy one is the worse since im using a LIAN LI PC60, the HD cage hits it a point of connection with the board. For this will probably revert back to flat cable for better management.

I been using the cables from my NF11B setup for about 2 months now and just desided to put new ones on when i came across this thread,good timming.I had my box out for my NF3 was thinking of throwing them ones on that came with the MB until i read this thread.I probley wouldnt of noticed right away they where ribbon cables in a yellow sleve.Oh well maybe the Vantec cables.

Me scouting for vantec yellow cables too :-D

Btw guys, I now have four sata drives so im using the 4 sata UV yellow cables, any suggestions on how to keep them neat? I braded them together like I mentioned above but im scared I mite be affecting performance. Are there short UV ata cables in the market?