Can anyboady tell me If the OCZ DDR booster work with NF3 250GB

Can anyboady tell me If the OCZ DDR booster work with NF3 250GB because I dont really want to mod me 3.3v line and with the 3.10 I can not get over 240 @ 2-2-2-10.

Thanks

:)

Can anyboady tell me If the OCZ DDR booster work with NF3 250GB because I dont really want to mod me 3.3v line and with the 3.10 I can not get over 240 @ 2-2-2-10.

Thanks

The DDR booster is useless on the Lanparty. The bios already gives you the option of up to 4.0vdimm. It's not like the booster will take the 5v rail and use it for the vdimm.

Thanks

I couldn't even post with em in a 250GB..two of them!!!

Viper

Guest shaolin95
i do not recommend the OCZ Booster on any of our motherboards.

Why noy Angry? I am curious cause I was pondering the idea of getting one and accordimg to OCZs email feed back everything worked perfectly with the NF3 UT (as if they would say otherwise lol). Isnt it more dangerous to use mod the PS' rail? I want to get some VX but need to know which route to go.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice as I have got a chepo psu that it not to bad but I dont think it wil mod the 3.3v line very well . I bought one anyway for under 45usd so If it doesent work I can put it on ebay.

Thanks for the advice as I have got a chepo psu that it not to bad but I dont think it wil mod the 3.3v line very well . I bought one anyway for under 45usd so If it doesent work I can put it on ebay.

WHY? Yhe board goes up to 4 volts anyway. You dont need to mod the PSU.

On the Lanparty NF4 you can go upto 4v Im using the NF3 250gb and there is a bios that will go up to 4.0v but you have to mod your psu or mb ovp kicks in the voltage around 3.12v for me when set at 3.3v