nF4 SLI DR booting problems

Hello folks!

I've got my system up and running, but I am experiencing a booting problem. Well, here we go:

I got my DFI Lanparty nF4 SLI DR quite a long time ago. I put everything together, with some Kingmax RAM. I tried to load Windows, but it would lock up, with a flashing line at the top of the screen. So I changed the memory for some Samsung TC80, and I installed Windows, everything was working OK. During this time, I am unsure if I was experiencing booting problems, because I only had to reboot 2 or 3 times. Well, I installed all the drivers and programs, and then I installed nTune. So I launch it, and the whole computer locked up. So I restart, and I can't remember exactly, but I think this was the first time I experienced the problem:

When I press the power button, all the fans go on, and the PC starts to boot. And it locks up at two places, either at:

Phoneix BIOS

OR

Phoneix BIOS

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3500+

It usually takes me two resets to get the PC to boot, but today, I was really freaked out - I had to press the power button 5 or 6 times to get it to boot. Once I'm in Windows though, everything is rock solid, no problem playing games, benchmarking, what so ever. Even if I load the BIOS defaults, I still have this problem.

Any help appreciated,

Configuration:

AMD Athlon 3500+

OCZ PC3200 EL Platinum, revision 2

DFI nF4 SLI-DR

2x Gainward GeForce 6800 Ultra

Sound Blaster Audigy 2

WD Raptor

Enermax EG 701 PSU