bios 3/26 from oskar wu

man I do not know you from Adam's housecat but you do not 'even' bother to explain to users the the bios is most assuredly and definitely beta and YET you post it just out in a help forum. That is both irresponsible and unconcsienable in my mind for the average user.

There are enough problems for average users without at least some rejoinder or warning that the bios is both very beta and user beware.

Am I well understood?

RGone... :confused: as usual.

ya man.. i would not flash to this yet until some feedback is given (for all those not comfy with flashing and or dfi nf4 bios setup/rescue). i will be flashing tonight and will post if safe to flash or not (and if my bios corrupts, oh well.. its for the good of the community! hehe).

fwiw, I flashed it this morning. There are some new options in there regarding SLI and another under the Advanced menu. I don't recall exactly what they were atm, but I can go back and look and edit my post.

didn't notice any more improvements over the last bios really though. But I haven't had the time to sit down and play with it yet.

:EDIT: Here are the shots of the new bios options. The DRAM Data drive strength was also changed. It had a max value of 4, which is now 3.

anyone know what the other options do??

SLI Broadcast Aperture

System5 OS Cacheable

Memory Hole for PCI MMIO

http://oskarwu.myweb.hinet.net/dfi/...os/NF4LD326.zip

RGone

Super Moderator

man I do not know you from Adam's housecat but you do not 'even' bother to explain to users the the bios is most assuredly and definitely beta and YET you post it just out in a help forum. That is both irresponsible and unconcsienable in my mind for the average user.

There are enough problems for average users without at least some rejoinder or warning that the bios is both very beta and user beware.

Am I well understood?

RGone... as usual.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yongq

http://oskarwu.myweb.hinet.net/dfi/...os/NF4LD326.zip

bios_complain.jpg

yeah.. at least add some Change Log.. so that user know what they are flashing to..

What Version of :

- NVMM

- NVRAID

- NVLAN

installed?

Trm kasih tictac saya tunggu bios mod anda

(Thank you for tictac I'm waiting for your bios mod)