computer doesn't post...

Ok, i'm having this REALLY wierd problem with my setup ( just before i'm about to sell it...go figure ) Heres the problem....I go to turn on my computer after taking pics of it...and I get no video...the moniter is still in standby...so I reset the CMOS...still in standby...I take out the videocard and test it in my other rig...works fine! So I pop it back and nothing happens...what the hell could've happened? Here are my specs...all the fans spin and I can kinda here my HDD spinning ( i think )

*AMD Athlon 64 3400 Claw

*DFI LanParty UT NF3 250Gb

*1Gb OCZ EL Platinum 3200

*Gigabyte x800xt

*OCZ PowerStream 520w

The wierd thing was, right before I turned off my computer, I put my CPU to 2.3ghz, but when I saved and exited the bios and tried to load windows, it said "COULD NOT LOAD OS"...

Something wierd is going on...I doubt my hardware went bad...must be something stupid that I just cant figure out..

I cant even get to the BIOS! My computer turns on and stuff, but I get no signal to my moniter, it just goes into "power save" mode and the light on my moniter turns orange :(

Maybe I can RMA the motherboard...do you think I can? I got it back in October and I still have the original box. I did replace the chipset heatsink though.